Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm dry...but i wanna write so much things!.....

Ran out of ideas what to write lately...
ALot of things actually..just..finding the right words to put it out in writing..

Learnt from my guy previously..he's a very sensitive person, so i learnt NOT to say things i don't mean to...sometimes i get really get so hard on words, ON purpose, just to let the other person understand how i felt.

I've always taught people about empathy, but i can get so unkind with words too...

Anyway, will write in tomorrow afternoon, hopefully..Will be in church then! :)

I wanna write abt..God, about Love, about Life slacking and waiting for my vocation to came for me..wanna get an combinational mircowave, conventional, grill oven, get a new wallet that fits me, a nice bag that is easy to carry and use AS A teacher, get a driving license as well! So much things!! ... Life's great and hopeful. =)

God bless.
Amen.