Thursday, March 12, 2009

AMORE!! What a discovery...~

Wow... 3 days i spent in the gym... i felt my lungs alive again!

And suffering from muscle-aches now..the thighs especially...The classes can be really killers for beginners!!!

Really getting old and FAT! Oh man!

Went to this morning's session, a free 1 hr counsultation with the gym instructor. I realised that although my Body Mass Index(BMI) is on a healthy scale, my Skeletal Muscle Mass (SMM) is damn low!! Too less lean muscle..and my fat is too much!! I'm classified as obese!!

Overall, i need to build 5.8kg of muscles, and lose 6.8 kg of fats!!!

Diet per day cannot be more than 1500calories..
Here's a breakdown of a sample 1500cal diet plan...
Breakfast: 1 cup high fiber cereal + 1 cup soya milk + 1 fruit (about 280cal)
Lunch: Sandwich with 85grams Skinless Chicken or Turkey Breast or Tuna on 2 Slices of High Fiber Bread + 2 Cups of Salad Greens with Seasoned Vinegar + 1 Fruit (about 445cal)
Snack: 2 fruit (about 200cal)
Dinner: 170grams of Skinless Chicken Breast, Turkey Breast, or Fish; + 1 Cup of Brown Rice, Whole Wheat Pasta, or Starchy Vegetable; + 2 Cups of Steamed Vegetables; + Salad with seasoned vinegar; + 1 fruit (about 435cal)

Total: That's about 1360cal only.

Let's just forget about the above....and i'll just take Chlorella + Fiber... + miso soup and tofu..sounds more simple.. :P

DAMN all those suppers in the past...~
How to reach 50kg like that?...within another 8 days? I might as well give myself until the end of the month... :( must build the muscles healthily..

Regarding the lessons there, the classes are fun! And besides the yoga and pilates (My favourites!), there's also their signature BellyBlitz (Aerobics + Belly dancing,which requires Hipscarves with shimmery bling blings!) , CardioLatino (Aerobics + Samba, Rumba, Cha cha, Paso Doble and Jive elements)! So interesting...

And they've got their Kickboxing (very popular), PowerYoga (which is high-heat, high-energy workout), even Hip hop, Jazz, and MTV dances!!

No carbohydrates for me this month...i do my best to avoid...hahaa~~