Friday, March 20, 2009

BOREDOM

I'm so bored...bored to the point of depression!! :..(

Went to Optimax to visit Pin, meet her for lunch today...

She did eye test for me too! My Left's degree of 100 and Right's 75. Yipee!! It went down from L150 and R100. haha~ And i realised it too. :=)

Also, while scanning my eyes, she noticed some deep stress lines..i've been relaxing all these while, so where did it come from?

Perhaps i'm paranoid.. after she told me...i began to sense the depression..from having NOTHING to DO!! And keep on shoppin' and shoppin' everyday!!! oh man.... :(

I need to do SOMETHING!!!...

I've just received the offer of appointment from MOE today. Told me to go for a briefing on...8 April '09!!

That's like 3 more weeks of BOREDOM!!!! I'm so DAMN BORED!! :..(

Gonna do something, MUST! i'll find something in church to do, or draft out some teaching materials from experience..or do some charity...

Bored bored BORED!!!

God please help me...get me into a secondary school that i fit into.. (hope its Westspring sec..)

In Jesus Christ most precious name,
Amen.