Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Beauty! 女人我最大!

These days... besides doing usual church stuffs, reading, slacking and minding my own business with my guy and friends...i got into.. BEAUTY CRAZE!

My friend, Joyce, recommended me to use Nivea body lotion every night before sleep. And add 2-3 drops of Olive oil and mix it, because olive oil helps absorbsion better. Her aunt, who is in the beauty line, swears by it! And although she's hitting her 50's, her skin is still as smooth as a young lady! Wow!! Must be diligence in following daily beauty routines now.. hehe~*




As i wanted my skin to become fairer, i choose Nivea Night Whitening Milk. Smells great too! And i think over the past 1 month, my skin is REALLY getting smoother! Especially my wrinkly hands! Although i'm coming 25, i have premature-ageing hands..so sad...But I tink the 2 combinations really works wonders!!!



Not exactly beauty crazy...but having MJ now in Korea... I SURE AM CRAZY NOW!! i started looking into Korea beauty items (because he's there, and i think i might be much much cheaper to get it there than buying in Singapore.hehe~*)!!


Wanted him to help me get the price list of the following items:



Laneige Hydra Solution cream, Laneige Hydra Solution Essence, Laneige Water Bank Essence, or Laneige Water Sleeping Pack. Plus some FACEshop items as well!! Of course, not forgetting that i will still diligently use Eumora facial spa bar..ITs heavenly combination! + i have supplies that can last a lifetime (provided it REALLY don't expire.) haha~

Hitting the BIG 25!...so...I wanna age gracefully. :)

Amen