Monday, March 9, 2009

Need to lose some weight...~

Ok...public declaration this time..
1) to motivate me, and
2) have pple ridicule me when i don't reach my goal..hahaa~

Promised myself, and also my ex before, that i will lose some weight!!!
(I still like to mention my dear ant alot..although i'm just one of his many ex girlfriends..haaha~ but he's a good man overall (minus the egoistic personality, the "He's greater than alot of pple" kinda mentality, the "I've gone through alot in life" perspective) ahahaaHaha~* )

He mentioned that i'm really getting abit too much fat (all thanks to their night suppers..and my inability to resist good food..haha~) He is also another "Ah-Bui". :P

5kg off by end of 20 March!

So i can go for my quarter century makeover shots..and fit into my clothes and jeans...they are not fitting now.. :(

Battle plan:
1) Amore fitness!

I have been wanting to join Cynthia long time ago, but found it too expensive...but i decided that i needed something to keep me busy, and not lazy too...

2) Skipping ropes!
Target to skip 1000 times per day....!!! 11 days to go!!
Skipping can tone up arms and mid section of your body, but not recommended for those with weak knees..
I bought it for $10.90!!! damn...i can be quite a big spender...


End result: Wanna tone up flabby arms and thunder thighs (damn, i'm shameless! hahaaa~~), have some abs definition...hahha~~ And i wanna weigh 50kg at max.

Jiayou!!! :P