Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic!!!

Oh My... I think i seriously need help...to abstain from shopping!!!

Over the last 2 weeks, i bought:
1) wallet ($26.10)
2) clutch bag ($17.10)
3) nice black hand bag ($23)
4) skipping rope ($10.80)
5) Gisele Bundchen sandal ($36)
6) black high heels ($25 + $15.80 for sole support stickers)
7) spa package with Subtle sense ..3 year installement ($36.60 per month), which adds up to nearly $105 per month!!!
8) Amore fitness 4 year session package... 2 year installement ($176.67 per month!!)

I'm so bad...and i'm intending to get a harddisk for my collapsing laptop this coming IT show at Suntec, more clothes when sch work starts,.... :..(
I have never shopped like this before!!! And i'm not working currently now..that's the problem.. :.. (
MOE reply please come faster...get me occupied with work....

*Sorry to Carine and April, i'll get my finance settled asap..

Must do self-reflection... God help me...