Saturday, March 21, 2009

In a Dating Mood!~*

Am in a dating mood now!

Oh, maybe its just to recover from my out-of-love feeling..


But the prospect of finally wanting to meet my true love is actually...enticing..after a long day of thinking...it feels blissful to be able to love again.

Been praying alot lately...for my True Love to be revealed, like Victoria did!

Qns: Is the Lord gonna reveal it like Victoria's?
hmm...

Oh...i used to like Wu Zun kinda man... very gentlemenly, looks good (all the dream guys are good looking wah, that's why we call it a DREAM guy)!


But i dunno...he doesn't appeal to me anymore...


He's got the..."dunno what he wants in life" kinda look..

Its just me lah... to think that way..







When i was with Anthony, i used to refer him to Luo Zhi Xiang aka Xiao Zhu, type of guy.. because he's hardworking..always wants to get his job done to his best... so at the back of my mind...they looked similar...



He TOTALLY reminds me of Anthony...mischevious..funny man.. has his own little sad life also... etc.


And we both love the show, 《转角*遇到爱》 . That's why ...hmm.. "Xiao Zhu" symbol should be gone for now..






Recently i just watched 《我叫金三顺》!A Korean show, featuring Hyun Bin 玄彬 as the male lead. Maybe i relate myself as the female lead...so i like him! haha~~


He looks not too bad too! hunky, manly, responsible kinda guy.. abit childish sometimes, filial, and very devoted as well. And i LOVE the part where he always sweeps the heart of the female lead away. I mean, she's can be quite a fierce woman when she gets angry, demands her ways...but he takes the CAKE! ahhaAHAh~ All in the show only lah...


If my true love falls short of these expections of a handsome guy, its ok actually, but he must be of good character of course.. and very devoted as well. Hopefully a Catholic too!


A person with religious faith can be so enduring, charming! It eludes some sort of.. confidence~ very charming actually.

This posting, is sort of, to divert my attention away from SHOPPING..and also...to work hard..start looking out for the Hyun Bin in my life...


I'm in a dating mood now...anyone to recommend? ;)
O Lord,
Please bless me with my true love....please let me see in...at least in my dreams tonight..so i'll be able to discern who he is when he comes along..
Amen.