Thursday, March 26, 2009

Shuddup!!!

I'm learning to shuddup...~ Shut up..i mean...

A more appropriate meaning will be..to be alert.

Being very conscious recently, not to "let it out" too quickly...my frustrations, my opinions, Very mindful...

A friend of mine recently shot me down in an email, with several others in the CC.

I felt injustice actually, because he didn't specify what is to be done, what is not to be done..

He did NOT say its just ME who can make certain donations....and i have sms to prove it..

Maybe its also my fault for assuming things as well...for not asking EVERYTHING specifically. but its just so embarassing to CC all to shot me down!!!..not just that, he is actually a friend i can consider quite close...so its hurtful that he's so insensitive..

Wanted to email back to show him what he smsed me...but anyway, forget it..

I want happiness more than wanting to be right..

After talking to Valerie the other day...i realised how inconsistent i am with my words...
I often used to ask people.."You want to have happiness, or you want to be right?"...

After examining myself all these while, i realised all along, i have always wanted to be RIGHT, rather than choosing happiness. My actions speaks...when i ridicule someone, when i laugh at someone's mistakes, when i choose to fight back for my so-called "justice"..and i never end up happier than before...

Sometimes, Silence is really golden...

God's will be done.

Amen.