Friday, March 6, 2009

Ladies ways of the World! :P YippEe~*

Woohoo!!

Got myself an ozozo wallet and an ozozo clutchbag! All under $50 total! ;)
So happy.. And look what's written on the clutch bag..."Looking Good is the Best Revenge"! ahaAHahaA~~* That silly ant is gonna regret it one day, hope he's regretting everyday. >:P (hahaa~ not bare grudges lah...mentioned for fun..)

Although they're not the pricey Louis Vuitton and Coach bags, but they're just niffy and nice, and its a sec school, high sch girl's dream to own them, back then, in my time. hahaA~

Comtemplated quite a long while before getting it, cos they have crystals on it...hate it when it falls off. Nonetheless, the sales lady told me that they have services to repair. So, its comforting afterall.

Next on my list....a bigger bag! To go to school with, able to contain my 1 litre water bottle and A4 size documents. Having Tangs voucher! Gonna go scouting @ Tangs soon! ;)