Monday, April 9, 2007

Saya menginginkan untuk mendapat seorang pacar, tetapi...

FwaAHaAHaAHaA~~*
Great news!!! Lin's Mr. Ah Du jioing her out to church!! and me, feeling so GREAT about this good news, announced to the whole world (which consist of KL + ML, lin's world of impt pple)!!! I really feel great for her,reminds me of how my second bf asked me out...feel so LOVED~* ;)

Saya menginginkan untuk mendapat seorang pacar, tetapi...(Bahasa Indonesia)
I wish to get a boyfriend, but....

Don't feel the need yet. All my life, my motivations were all from Mr. Price Charming, crushes on different guys.. E.g. when i go for 2.4km runs, band marching practices under the hot sun for long hours, all my motivations were from Jeffrey (My crush during sec sch, the only person i think i ever really loved with no expectations, liked him for 3 whole years) He was someone who, even when he got a new gf, i really wished the best for him. There was no jealous, no unhappiness..until he started smoking...

For once in my life, i want to use my own inner strength to accomplish what i want to do in life. No emotional dependence on any guys, because only i can have complete control over my life, there should be no dependencies, unless i am able to control my feelings. I want to have the passion over the things, the visions i'm feeling for and head towards it. EVerything is falling in place... Freedom is coming...(mustn't forget the financial issues i need to settle,haha~~*)

This coming weekend is the "Explore your health through your Iris" 2-day session @ Fort Canning Centre!~ I'm feeling soexicted over it, that i have came up with a whole list of programme to make sure this iris sessions carry on endlessly! I will make referrals so easy that it will sustain forever! The iris rooms are gonna open up for my people!!!

Action speaks louder than words! Take action first and i'll speak more about the results! ;)
What next is the exciting Jason Shi's workshop! It will surely bring an impact about thy biz!~ Jiayou Annie! You Rock!! ;)