Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Army daze (days) has begun for my bro!

Army daze has started for my beloved brother,Henry!

Wow...kinda miss him now, so i reminded myself to take lots of photos to upload on this blog. I really can't believe KL can be so alright without his sister, Cynthia at home. Perhaps the fact that he's a guy, he's supposed to be strong. haha~*

At Pasir Ris Bus interchange! Henry had a black pepper hotdog from "1901". I rem having a vegetarian hotdog from KL (Kalau Lumpur) from 1901!!! Too bad there isn't any vegetarian hotdog in Singapore...


My dad's having it too!!! First time i've taken a good photo of my dad! hahaAAH~~* Rarely do we get a chance to go out together as a family.

"Welcome to Pulau Tekong"!The sceneries quite nice!
This is BMTC School 2, Whiskey (W) Company, my bro's bunk!
My brother's oath-taking session! Hmm...i fell asleep during the lecture. When i woke up and look to my right, the whole row of people were sleeping soundly as well (incl. my parents)!!
My brother and me, and his last moments with his crowning glory.(its rhythms!!! Damn i'm good!!~*) Gonna miss him!
My dad and mum eating! Hardly have any photos of them. So happy to take down their pictures! ;)

My sis Molly and my bro!


My brother back view. I took alot of backviews of him. Feeling kinda down, haiZZzz~ anyway he'll be back on 27 Apr, POP @ 12 June!!! hahaAH~~*