Monday, April 9, 2007

Countdown to Freedom!~~ No more guy chasing for me!

Burn the "Manual for Guy-chasing"!!!

Last night, had a chat with WeiLin~ Talking about guys, future, the usuals. All of a sudden, i tot of what Genecia asked me, "What do u see in him? (That particular guy i have been liking for the past 2 years(yes, 2 whole years ALREADY!))" I replied,"I see future with him..."and the usual... She said,"Hmm, let me think who he is... ah! That guy? He doesn't seem to be too mature..."..

At first, I didn't take it quite to heart, because i know that she doesn't know him quite well. But i just realised that, "hey~ Maybe she's right". I haven't seen much guys for quite a long time. And all my feeds about guys are from either Weilin, or weilin and still weilin. and most of the time, she can only talk about it MJ + KL + James + the recently-added "Mr Ah-Du". How am i supposed to know other guys greater than them?

I was like the frog, looking out of the well and seeing only 1 guy staring back. He was the World to me. All of a sudden, i feeling like jumping out and seeing the rest of the World! It was just a sudden thought. I feel very at ease now,just like the feeling after PoV. no more wanting to hang on to him. Perhaps it was the joining session i had during the previous day. Feels like, i dun wanna go after guys anymore. Its the tagline "If you want me, come and claim me.." (Sounds familiar? from Lord of the Rings! haaha`~~)


There have to be guys greater out there! Although there is still feelings left for him (Hey come on leh, i'm not so heartless..He's Jeffrey num 2 leh~~* well only lin knows this), if its destined, then we will be. Else, there must be better people out there for me. ;)

Counting down to end of "Freaking uni-life!!" Less than a month!! yiPeeEee~~* can't wait to the end of it!!! Time to end this! lesson time! be back at night for more updates! ;)