Thursday, April 5, 2007

*~Life after Psychology of Vision (PoV)~*

Hm....its been 1 month from the last PoV. Can't imagine i really spent $1200 on 2 PoV sessions without feeling any pinch...but its definitely worth it. :)

How should i say? its about, Facing yourself. Recognizing who you are, and everything that happens to us or around us, we wanted it to happen. Nothing is coincidental.

I may be quiet most of the times, but actually in fact, i put alot of blame to fate, circumstances, inability to grab hold of my destiny, why can't i speak well, why am i always having uncommunicative relationships with guys, why can't i get my dream guy,etc. Now that after PoV, although i had no one else to put the blame on, however, i feel...well...GREAT! That actually i can manipulate, pathe out the way i want to live. Its...Freedom. Its total control over who i want to be!!!

So what comes after knowing all this?
Solve all the issues that blocking my path to what i desire to have or to be!

I do alot of PoV 3-card readings on this site www.psychologyofvision.com (For those who have not been to PoV, you may not understand what its trying to tell you, but i can tell you that all myPoVmates who tried it, all tells me its very accurate!)

Having the card-readings, i believe that in the Higher mind that will guide me to the answers i have to know. Being a self-assured person, if i get to know the problems and "go through the process" of solving it, i can definitely go far in life. But i have to always tell myself not to dwell too much into PoV stuffs. Its kinda addictive. haha~*

So, what are my "Juicy" issues? (*haha*Hiromi style)

Issue: What is blocking me to reaching success now? Why am i not motivated to moving fast? Where is that furious drive that i used to have long ago?

Card 1(Problem): Ancestral Problem-Problems passed down through several generations
Oh my god!!! I realised that this is passed down from both sides of the family, probably around 6generations, began with man and it was probably about money issue. If i do not solve it, future generations will be poor. Bad relationships will be passed on to us as a result, and if left unresolved, it will also be passed down to future generations. Yup, definitely. Both my parents do not have good relationships with siblings at all. Both my parents used to be rich, but dad's ancestors fought over money and spilt it all, my mum abandoned wealth to be with my poor father(How brave! and...hmm...). And my father's side, 8 out of 11 are unmarried!!! So how am i gonna solve it?
Need help from the Higher Mind...

Card 2(The Way Through):Letting Go - Releasing past loss and needs; coming into a present perspective; opening to the next step
Letting go heals holding on, expectations, stress and perfectionism, all of which are based on some picture of, or demand for, how things, others and yourself should be. These demands are your idea for what would meet your needs. This constantly leads to disappointment or frustration, because no matter how well you have ‘written’ your script for happiness, it will not succeed with demands or needs. Needs secretly push away what they are trying to get, and demands repel and create resistance or sacrifice. Well, i'm constantly holding on to something to protect myself from harm... Letting go is hard... however if i really want the Gift, i have to do my best..

Card3 (The Gift): Vision - Continuous inspiration; allowing creativity; giving yourself totally; letting a positive future direct the present; healing through seeing spiritual reality


Sounds good. This is the one i love best... i'll move towards my vision if i solved this issue!! I want good relationships and i want the love of my life~* I want a future, the one i want to be!

I remembered once during a course "TNT", which i attended, Veron once mentioned that, if i am not able to find my vision and work towards it, i will be very miserable... I truly believed in it, because ever since i left my beloved band and it got disbanded, life feels miserable, so sick and dull. Its only when i see WBG, i see a certain light, that there's something more than what being in a military band can give me. Its, a sense of ever-lasting, never-dying feel that this is the business which i can do forever and it will not leave me. I can do this WBG, Life-reversing business forever and i'll be happy. :) I can spread it to the 3rd World nations, have organic agricultural businesses and they will be able to prosper, etc. People, will become happier. Life becomes beautiful, as it should have been...

Sounds draggy now...

This is not gonna end very well for my first write, but sorry ah, tired liao. haha!~~*
Well, i wanted to write about relationship..well, next post then! ;)