Monday, June 25, 2007

Make her the BEST girl..make your choice...

i just watched the "Pursuit of Happyness" and there was this part that Chris Jr. told his dad, Christopher Gardner...

Chris Jr: "Hey dad, you wanna hear something funny? There was a man who was drowning, and a boat came, and the man on the boat said "Do you need help?" and the man said "God will save me". Then another boat came and he tried to help him, but he said "God will save me", then he drowned and went to Heaven. Then the man told God, "God, why didn't you save me?" and God said "I sent you two boats, you dummy!"

This reminded me of a short convesation i had with Nicholas Chia, together with Yongchun and KL:
He was telling this to the guys,
"The girl is good enough for you, she's fillial, she's intelligent, she doesn't complain alot, but not the best girl for you yet....so do you get this good girl or wait for the best girl?

I'll tell you, tomorrow never comes..!! by the time the best girl comes, you may be dying on your bed @ age 92! If the good girl now is not the best, you make her the BEST GIRL... "