Thursday, June 14, 2007

200 pounds beauty...

Today i viewed "200 pounds beauty" for the 3rd time! It was a meaningful story to me, because since young, i have thought myself as a ugly girl, no matter how many people told me how pretty i am.

200 pounds Beauty

I made things come true when i reached Pri6, when i got into TAF (Trim and Fitness)club. I was chubby, but some pple still din think i was too fat. I gained more confidence when i got into Military Band in sec sch. That proved to be the changing point in life. First time i felt so much confidence to lead my life, the group and the band. However, the guys in my life disappointed me alot... i dropped back to my low confidence stage when i was young in my kindergarten and pri sch days...That's weird, when you look so pretty and you lack the confidence to bring out the beauty in you.

(Low-confidence Hanna, standing alone on stage to face the audience)

Fortunately, i went through a course by Global Success System (GSS)Training Academy, which is the 2nd changning point in my whole life, bringing back the in-born determination to start cleaning up my messy low confidence and self-esteem life. Growing with WBG, i met with alot of obstacles, but nontheless, there are people like Jet, Long Sheng and the whole of GSS team who came along and pulled me up whenever i go back to my subconscious state.

=================================================

A love story i always wanted for myself.... Loving a guy...like Hanna's secret love, Sang-jun.
While Hanna was still a fat girl, she fell for Sang-jun for 2 years. She couldn't bring herself to express her love, because of her low self-esteem and her image.

Hanna is a lip sync vocalist for Amy, the famous Korean pop singer. Even though she is always ignored because of her appearance, she has been a bright and lighthearted girl until Amy humiliates her in front of Sang-jun. Just when she wanted to commit suicide, she wakes up her idea and makes a decision of a lifetime to have plastic surgery all over her body. The whole surgery and recovery took a year, and can you imagine..its so painful..and you are doing it for the love of your life...

Hanna later returned by the name of Jenny, and got to become a pop singer, under the Sang-jun's guidance. Their relationship develops from there...but Jenny had to give up her identity as Hanna and she couldn't acknowledge her dad,in fear that Sang-jun will find out that she was the fat and ugly girl and also because she know Sang-jun didn't like "plastic girls".

Eventually, during the eve of her concert, the truth was found out by Sang-jun. She decided to face the music and let the world know who she is. Everything turned out well. She recovered her identity as Hanna.

(Hanna's secret love,Sang-jun, supporting Hanna while she's on stage)

(Sang-jun and Hanna working together...so sweet..)

爱情能创造奇迹!!!


She *SHINES* since then. Her life doesn't depend on anybody anymore, but the in-born confidence and determination about life that she discovers through the process. She loves not the physical image that she has, but for who she is, inside her. For that, Sang-jun grew to love her for who she is.

(Hanna standing confidently, *~Shining~* on stage)

*The Power of Love*

This is what an image i wanna work towards to.

A really "zai" bizwomen, knowledgable and humble ( i think i can be quite egoistic sometimes,which i wanna get rid of. haha~~*) I dislike egoistic people...

I hope i can earn enough to start working on Charity works in South-east asia in 2010 onwards..2012 for the whole of Asia...and 2013 for the Third World nations worldwide.. by then, i hope to be with my secret love and there....Life lives beautifully and fruitfully...