Friday, July 4, 2008

I believe...

I believe...

There must be a reason for me to stay on in ESABEE for the weekly functions..
Not sure about it, but perhaps its the spiritual sense that is making me stay on..

I am not doing recruitment for sure, and i feel totally comfortable (which was not the case a few weeks back). I found a religion and exploring about it, and i find myself more at peace nowadays... And i can go functions feeling great! Strange, but..haha~ not sure why... but i believe that there's a good reason why i'm hanging around..

From situation i see, in Penang and Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia, ESABEE is really doing great and function numbers are really growing each week to large numbers in hundreds! The whole of Penang and KL is starting to have a phenomenon on Eumora bars... more and more testimonials are flooding in... And i still enjoy my quiet trading supplies of Eumora overseas..

Hope the reason for my stay will reveal soon... :)