Monday, June 30, 2008

*~Fashion Paradise Pte Ltd~*

My dearest sister, Molly, has just started her mini small online shopping business!
Pls visit her site @ http://mollylee.blogs.friendster.com/fashion_clothings/

Why i like her shopping site:

  1. My sis is very organised and responsible for her work (guarantee she wouldn't ran away, because she can't run away as well!) hahAAH~~*
  2. My sis has good QC (Quality Control) for material of the clothes. But i think her fashion taste is weird. hahaH~~* so u all just see lah! Check out the nice photos.
  3. My sis can deliver to me straight at home! ahahaAH~*
  4. My sis has me to help her survey, check out which sites have good clothes, which sites clothes cannot buy, will con people's money...
  5. My sis's choice of bags are all not bad. That's the only thing i think her taste is not too bad, can make it. aahaaAAa~*

That's what i can describe about my sister. hah~ bad elder sis i am. haha~~*

So if anyone seeks good online shopping, can check her site out. ;) A little advertise for her here.