Monday, July 21, 2008

Jamming session!

Its been a long time since the last i went jamming with my old kakilangs ("our people")... i remembered that last of the last long loNG LONGggGGGG time ago was....in JC!!!! wow!!!! DAmn old lah!

Check out the photos below!

Sneaker an ice cream into jamming room! Sneaky me!
This photo is damn stylo lah...hahaAHA~ my dear's like my ice cream! so sweet~ ahaHAaHaAH~~*


That's Mitch on the drums, doing what he does best.
And Neil on the guitar with his charismatic voice~
And that's Anthony. yup~ my dear. haha~

Had a good time last sunday, jamming at bugis area. i sang with them! After like, so many years? I've never sang with them before, as i have always just sit by the side and enjoy them playing. First time sing and i'll made such a BIG JOKE!!!

Was singing "My immortal", and Mitch was standing beside me, with his gadget on the floor near me as well. As this song was without much guitar part at the front, i just sang and mitch waits for his turn to play. A Long wait.....

I was so excited and keep jumping and Jumping and JUMPING while singing, without him realising that.... I WAS STEPPING ON HIS GADGET!!! From A2, it went to F6!!!! That's like....near 30 times i've stepped on it!!! When it was his turn to strung his guitar, WE ALL LAUGHED OUT LOUD!!! hahaAHAha~~* The pitch was so distorted that we were laughing all the way to the end of the song, without Mitch being able to play his long-awaited part. ahahAAHah~~* My first song with the guys. ahahAAHah super Funny lah!!

Had a good day, singing, laughing, and i also went to pin's Church service. Not too bad, but i still can't take the singings... too loud for me, as i have this concept that, religion is a quiet thing, not so much of a celebration thingy everytime at the start. Congrats to pin being water-baptised! :)

After a long day, i also ended quite well with my dear. We had a cold period recently, and we talked things out. Now looking forward to the end of March next year, get out of current job and go into band teaching! Registering for ABRSM music theory test latest by 15 Aug, then 1 Nov is the test.

Looking forward to NDP as well!!! Going to play paintball and go fishing!!!!!!YiPeEee~~ And also 42.195km run i promised myself that i'll go for! Public declaration this time. Must experience that, once in a lifetime, so i wouldn't disappoint myself. ;)

Jia you jia you jia you! Towards a bright fulfilling future!!!