Thursday, February 7, 2008

I'm tough ;)

I think i'm really tough. On the outside i may look weak, but the inside, i am tough.

I got over it quite fast...still feeling empty inside, but feeling empty is also a feeling. But i still do love him no matter how he didn't think much of me.. i just wish him to be happy...so What's next after feeling empty? Actually...i dunno what's this feeling...not so empty as i anticipated...starting to feel, not so empty..something's filling up very slowly...i just dunno what's coming in...think its a sense of peace..with mixtures of anger still left in it.. hahaha~

What i am dreaming every now and then now, is of this perfect wedding, that i am led into the hall and there's this blinding white light... A man holds out his hands towards me, held my hand, and together, we walked down to greet the audience whom have came to our evening wedding dinner. A short moment, but its repeating in my mind all day and night now...
I am comtemplating of drawing out this image in my mind...This man.. i can't see his looks now..
How does he look like?

And also, a vision into the future where i see myself with another person, traveling all over the World to do Charity work. We do have a beautiful mansion, but we do live in huts for a few days, weeks, or months in Third World, play with children, build schools, do teachings...must have more to do..

I wanna learn music too, pick up my saxophone and clarinet back and get back in touch with my soul... That's how i lived so happily back in secondary days... Music, a language which transends all religion, race and culture... i'm looking forward to such a retirement plan...
A passion for life and
A vision with no end, and
A legacy to pass down the generations...