Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Idealistic vs. Down to Earth

I wanted an ideal man to ....

  1. Be in WBG biz with me
  2. Be Tall (At least 1.75m)
  3. Have vision about the future, like going around the World, third world nations to do charity works.
  4. Really enjoy my dearest friend's company. To be with my group of close friends (That is why i always fall for guys in my close clique of friends)
  5. To have lots of drive and passion for his career.
  6. Be filial. Best if he really loves his mum and dad, and communicates with them well.
  7. Be a leader. Be it in biz or any career. (Still preferably WBG trading biz)
  8. No bad habits, like smoking, drinking, clubbing.
  9. Be a vegetarian, like me.
  10. Be clear of his goals and directions in life. Very specific, so he can guide me as well.

Now, what i want in a down-to-earth guy to...

  1. Have passion for life.
  2. Be there to adore and care for me. Be there whenever i need him. Really love me for who i am.
  3. Friendly guy to know, so my close friend can generally accept.
  4. Willing to change for the better. Not stubborn. Good EQ.
  5. Be investment savvy. Knows how to manage finance.
  6. A determined guy. Once he sets to start something, he will not give up and pursues to the end.
  7. Healthy guy without much bad habits.( I can tolerate drinking, but not smoking and clubbing.)
  8. Loves to hear me talk, appreciates whatever i do for him.
  9. Understands his priorities in life, values and beliefs.
  10. Have faith and hope for life.

These are generally the list... it will get longer.. ;) Will update this posting again.