Saturday, February 9, 2008

Faith kept me alive and going....

I seriously dunno what made me strong after these few days of mental torture... i supposed its FAITH.

Today we have a very fortunate session, to be invited to Nicholas Chia's place again, this time to bai nian. =) We sat ard at his european style living room and chat, and we started talking about Faith. He once told us there are 3 things man can't live without (The other 2 is left for you to think.. ) THe 3rd is, Faith. Without faith and hope, people live a hopeless life.

I guess this was what made me go Nicholas Chia's place. This is what i needed.
I've been thrown into a situation, which if i am the annie 4 years back, i would have cried on the spot and run away back home. I thank god for WBG, for making me a stronger person than ever before.

Within a short span of 4 days, i'm made to digest what i called "huge chunks of MEAT" (i am a vegetarian). I am now like, a vegetarian , trying to accept the fact the vege is not ard in my world anymore, and force to BITE MEAT, EAT MEAT, TASTE MEAT, every single day!!! And the portion gets bigger.. TOday is the biggest...

I met the lady for the first time today. I was in shock, but i kept my cool. She was suddenly brought down by him for KTV session. I couldn't bring myself to really talk to her, although i did. Just 4 days i smacked right into my face that she's there, quite pleasant looking, motherly feel...

I've got my faith to hold on to, Music is a good faith that i wanna pick it back up. I used to survive on music(band practices) during JC times, else i couldn't have made it.
For the past 6 hours just now, if not because of my strong hope to things will eventually turn out well.. else i would have broken down..
i really feel strong now...

I really feel good for him, just sad for myself for being pathetic.
I need to carry my faith with me and move through this tough lonely times.
I need to carry out my mission in life, so that my faith falls in place and gets maximised.
I need to move on to find the right guy of my life...

And i really loved him.