Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Reaffirmation of my dream...

What i pray my last guy in my life will be...

  1. Have passion for life.
  2. Be there to adore and care for me. Be there whenever i need him. Really love me for who i am.
  3. Friendly guy to know, so my close friends can generally accept.
  4. Willing to change for the better. Not stubborn. Good EQ.
  5. Be investment savvy. Knows how to manage finance.
  6. A determined guy. Once he sets to start something, he will not give up and pursues to the end.
  7. Healthy guy without much bad habits.( I can tolerate drinking, but not smoking and clubbing.) [I give up on this, because i fell deeply for someone who did smoke..]
  8. Loves to hear me talk, appreciates whatever i do for him. [He is one guy who really LISTENS to me, although he sometimes doesn't absorb it...haha~* but I LOVE him for that =) ]
  9. Understands his priorities in life, values and beliefs.
  10. Have faith and hope for life.

And also, be able to overcome the fear of committment. Because i fear too. And I want to be able to overcome this fear, and start with a man willing to go through this together.

I pray for a man who will want to go through the thick and thin with me...and be able to commit to a relationship that we promise each other to have faith for each other, and never let go of each other, never sacrifice our relationship, and be there for each other..till our dying day..