Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A nice break...~

Having a break now~
Packed my time with friends, and i'm imaging myself jumping onto him after this week!

We've been close together for a long 4 months, sticking almost everyday go home after work (during my days at Biomedia), going jamming during weekends, going fishing with Mitch and Neil, etc.

Maybe this next 1 week will give a good restart to our engines!
I'm looking forward to a beautiful beginning again. New romances, new excitements! :D

I remembered Grace, a lady friend who is going over to the States soon with her husband for work for the next 2 years, once told me her story..

She had been together with her bf (now husband) for over the past 6 years (that was 3 yrs ago when she said this). They were together since JC times.
Been through the guy's 2 years army times, separated while one was away for overseas studies for 2-3years, almost called the relationship off for more than a year ago, and now, they are happily married.

How did they do it? I do not know...its for me to find out. And i want to find out.
I believe that i've come into this relationship, having in mind to bring happiness into this man that i love, for the rest of his life. And he's done so much for me now, i felt i haven't put in enough.

If i didn't do well, i am sorry and i'll do better and be more conscious, self-aware of whatever i'm doing. First thing,.. i must let go of my ego... haha~ TO REALLY SERIOUS think of it, i do sound hateful when i actually listen to what i said. ahahAAHAa~~*

SooOOoOOOOoo NOT USED to life now without him.... :(
But i must learn how to be independent... *grumbles*