Thursday, June 26, 2008

Down to Earth guy i've got.. =)

Recape on what i have blogged down in previous post Idealistic vs. Down to Earth,

I mentioned that i will want to be realistic and pray for this down to earth guy to come to me..
And this is what i've mentioned:
Now, what i want in a down-to-earth guy to...

  1. Have passion for life. [Partial, he's responsible for whatever he's done, and he's got a dream that's similar to mine!!! ]
  2. Be there to adore and care for me. Be there whenever i need him. Really love me for who i am. [Yes, at least for now. ahaaAHa~~*]
  3. Friendly guy to know, so my close friends can generally accept.[Damn close lah,more people for him to know, but i don't think its necessary..i got too many friends leh..haha~]
  4. Willing to change for the better. Not stubborn. Good EQ. [Willing to change for the better (depends) Stubborn (also yes) Good EQ (YES!)]
  5. Be investment savvy. Knows how to manage finance. [That i am not sure, but he knows how to manage at least]
  6. A determined guy. Once he sets to start something, he will not give up and pursues to the end. [I do perceive he is, yet to be shown]
  7. Healthy guy without much bad habits.( I can tolerate drinking, but not smoking and clubbing.) [He failed this part, but he dislikes clubbing for sure.]
  8. Loves to hear me talk, appreciates whatever i do for him. [He is one guy who really LISTENS to me, although he sometimes doesn't absorb it...haha~* but I LOVE him for that =) ]
  9. Understands his priorities in life, values and beliefs. [Yup yup! He knows what he wants. Working towards it too!]
  10. Have faith and hope for life. [Hmm.. he hoped for it, and i came into his life. That explains everything. ;)]

He's becoming the core of my life, and i am seeking a religion as well, in Roman Catholic faith. At the same time, trading continues for me in terms of overseas exports. Right now, life feels complete, except for the career fulfillment part. I will really want to go into music teaching again, by 2010. Life's good!

I pray for my guy to be able to quit smoking by his own will power, for his own health and for the sake of loved ones as well. I pray for fellow closed friends as well. I pray that God will guide them towards the path of a healthy wealthy life.

God bless...and I bless you too. =)