Friday, June 6, 2008

My significant other..

Hmm... feeling lost these 2 days.. haven't feel like this for years already..
He went Malacca on a business trip for 2 days... can't wait to have him back!

Having a significant other in my life, really makes my life more "shared". Like shared driver in computers. He shares part of my life. ahaAHa~~* what a description.

Really grateful to have him ard, especially when he came in, during this rock-bottom period of my life...
He became my light and source of hope and happiness. Although we had alot of misunderstandings, bad memories in the past, but all seemed faded and forgotten when we got back on talking terms after 8 years...

Things are all beautiful, lovely now... He really dotes me and i can really feel it this time... Better than any guys in my life. He's really more matured, responsible now than last time, and i felt glad for that. Nothing matters more than, we, working things out together for our future.

I am still quite at a lost, handling current new job, trading, debts, dreams of becoming a music instructor or musician myself... but with him around, i find strength to carry on living.. Having some plans in mind to accomplish before marriage. So! Now i have a time line and goal to meet before marrying off! =) At most 5 years that i'll give myself...

Hope we'll have a happily retirement plan, like, doing business. Perhaps a small niche cafe, or a small eatery store, having all our friends together till ripe old age...

Love my dearest.