Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The love of my life...

My sleeping prince... tired and burnout from work... time to reveal who he is!! (anyway, alot knows who he is already...hahaHa~~*)

Creations from the Mosaic function of my Samsung G600 5mega pixels phone...

Awakens from sleep and sees me clicking away! I was checking out the Mosaic functions..

Alright...he looks cool in this picture, but i look like a kid. haha~~

Me getting bored and he started weird poses for the shots! I love this one! So funny!

I bet some people are getting quite a shock here, esp Carine and some of the guys/gals in the old band group. haha~ Don't laugh ah...He was my first love, the one i loved most, the one i hated most, and i ended with him, AGAIN! Hmm...fate made our paths cross again, after 8 years.

Actually, i am not really able to recall ALL the bad things. Only certain parts, but most of them i forgot already. Maybe i'm doing what Arthur said. Don't live in the past. Live in the past, learn from the past. Everything is about a choice, and after making a choice to be with him again, i decide to make the best out of it.

Tough times lying ahead, especially within the next 2 years. I really hope we can work out everything together. =) Interdependency...i wonder how its really like...