Sunday, March 30, 2008

Teck whye field...i'll own it one day...

This is my favourite place since sec sch....a place full of nostalgia, memories, the good, the bad, the happiest moments of my life....ALL here... @ Teck whye ...
This place has now changed to a temporary boarding area for schools undergoing renovation. After Teck whye sec left this premise, a few sec schools were here temporarily. Now, Bukit Panjang Govt. High resides here. GReat that we can have our Band Practices back here!!
That's the place where i always stand, overlooking the entire field. A good place to catch the sunrise as well. Bukit Panjang Govt. High (BPGHS) used to have a combine band with Teck whye sec (TW) and we are known as The BT Band. The GREAT BT BAND!!!! Ever Forceful Ever Graceful!! (sounds contradicting, but it's been a slogan since i dunno when....ahaa~~* The Band separated into individual bands since 2002 (and i was quite sad back then...), so now only the Bukit Panjang band (BP band) are having the Marching Display band competition. =) And we're back at the field!!!!
This field...full of memories... We used to spend ALOT of time at this place, MORE than my time back at BPGHS!! Although I'm from BPGHS, i'm more like a Teck whyian!! Not BPian..haha~~ That period was a time where i felt MOST committed to anything in life- BAND BAND BAND!!!
I go to this place as early as 5.30am each sat morning for band practices, and enjoy the morning sunrise. During vacations, my bunch of band "ka kias" (VERY good friends) will come in the morning, go nearby kopitiam to have breakfast, play bball, play soccer, play "alipom" (a type of catching game), play catching in the rain, anything and everything, till night time. There was a period of time we go back to this place EVERYDAY for a month!

That's nostalgia.... Oh i miss those days... Having band practices from morning 8.30am starting, but sectional leaders will want us to start early practice at 7am!!! That's shittish...but we still do it, because we enjoyed it! Totally awesome when u see 150over people marching early in the morning... I seriously miss those days..

I was back sch today. Seeing the younger generations doing their formation marchings. Hmm...10 years already!! Ever since my 1st Band Competition in 1998!! I couldn't believe it, and it felt like yesterday when we finished marching. It didn't feel like 10years... wow..

You know what...i couldn't believe when i saw this...my heart sank to the bottom...LOOK AT WHAT THE SCH DID TO THE TREES!!!! DAMN F**KING!!! HOW COULD THEY DO THIS TO THE TREES!!!

After leaving this place today, i went with Kumar to CCK to catch up with Anthony and Daniel. Had a good time chatting, recalling old times, and i really wanna spend good times back with these old guys. Meeting them these days really perks me up to work even harder in biz.

I set myself a target. Seems impossible. But that'll be what i'll be striving for.
"I want to buy this piece of land, this Teck whye land."
Sounds really kinda impossible, because firstly, its government-owned and second, i need to be darn freaking RICH!!!

It does help that i'm in the World Billionaire's Group (WBG). ahaaHAa~~ kidding..but i need to really work very hard to get there. And i will get there with Arthur, Jet, Serene and Pin.

I'm very lazy....i'm so lazy that i wanna work my a** off for at least the next 2 years to get there and enjoy a slackers life for the rest of my life. Jia you!!!