Monday, March 3, 2008

Moments of my life early march

I think i'm falling for this collegeaue of mine... for the last 16days in Citibank...how can i have missed noticing him for the past 7 months at work?

It seems sweet, seeing him daily now...
But, yah....still other stuffs to do, like, preparing for full time Franchise trading! Gonna get chased by Jet for timetable! hahaAH~~*

Recently went to church service. 1st time ever. Got the shock of my life. I think i will prefer the quiet Catholic style..guess i'm getting old to enjoy the hype and all the sing songs of churches... The one thing that impacted me was "Faith". Faith is, to Attack. not to abuse, torture those kinda bad stuffs. But to stand true to what i believe and have a firm hold. When people try to sway me, stand firm on my faith and defend it. Actually i dun like that word, attack, but it what i needed most. I didn't stand true to my faith when i get attacked. I shall fight back and attack...what am i saying here... haha dun try to understand now cos its getting late...my mind is just saying.."stand firm and be in control, hold on to faith".

I have respect for all religions, just that my most fundamental of beliefs is, There is only 1 God, and his name is God. He takes on the form of any religion's worshipped character, may it be Allah, Jesus, Buhhda, Mother Mary, any good spiritual beings...There's only one. And he'll bless kind people. Fullstop. Very simple. My mind's not complicated, and i don't intend to complicate my mind with all history of religions. Live in the present, learn from the past (don't dwell in the past). Anyway, life's busy, with weekly functions which is stressing me up every week, i just feel like...finding a soulmate. I wonder how the last 16 days will work out... God, my friend, do Bless me. I Love you. =)