Wednesday, March 19, 2008

100th posting! A Brand New Life!!!

This is the 100th posting for my blog!!!

hmm...And also my first day as a fulltime Franchise Trader! Gonna meet lotsa pple later, do up biz proposal for a company in India interested in importing our pdts and they'll send down their pple for samplings and discussions! A good first step into Fulltime biz.

Jet gave me a great birthday gift.
"CHANGE" is the word...shan't explain too much, cos its too profound...

i din like to be a leader, because of what happened during my sec sch days..where pple hated me for being too commanding, choleric and demanding, when all i wanted is for the better good of the group. I pretended to be ignorant, naive, a sheep, blur silly girl ever since,... And i realised that i am not happy at all doing that. All this while, i'm not happy pretending.

I decide to make a change. To change people, i have to change myself. I feel happier this way. Afterall, what's my job scope about? Its all about changing people! Aid them towards what they want in life, And that's it! Remove all mental obstacles in my mind, no matter hard it is, how impossible it is, i must work towards it. I'm beginning to realise what Pin's and Jet's been trying to do all these while....the perseverance to never give up on pple, really impresses me...

Make a Change. Act, Dress, Talk, Think like a Presidential!