Saturday, December 1, 2007

Freedom

23:36, 30 Nov 2007. My beautiful little dream shattered. Sad, but i am freed.

I imagined that i would be full of tears asking him the question. But when i faced him, i couldn't help but laugh at him. Dunno why. I feel like..a "Arthur Yap". Felt like a funny woman, waited so long at the mrt, having my heart almost jumped out while i popped the qn. hahaAAHah~* (No offence to Arthur, but i simply love his humour)

Before asking the qn, I asked him to choose between a and b. When he answer my qn, he must say it out fast. He must say it firmly. And then, i paused for a long while...............................................................................
Its 1000 times more diffcult than invitation to traders' presentation!! I couldn't face him, so i asked him not to face me. Watching his side view, i know the ans already. I wanted to forget abt asking, but i have to. Or else i would have allowed myself to escape into my beautiful little dream. i popped the qn. He didn't want to ans directly, just like the first time i asked him 1.5 year ago.

The longer he dragged time and not answering, the more hopeful i got! So i forced him to choose between a and b. He choosed option b. All these took less than 10mins.

Lots of tears...but I feel relieved and freed...