Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Letting Go and Abandonment

Today, someone told me the difference between "Letting go" and "Abandonment".

E.g.
You are clutching tightly to a bunch of keys.
It's either,
1. You drop it to the floor
Or
2. You open up your hands and let it remain there.

Num 1 reflects abandoment. It shows that you are just trying to throw away whatever problem you just have and run away from it.
Num 2 reflects letting go. You accept that you have this issue, not run away and face it.

Reminds me of the confession i made to this guy a 3 weeks ago.
The first time i told him that i like him, i choose to run away, not wanting to come face to face with him, to avoid embarassement, feel sad that he has rejected me, etc. I refused to accept that he wouldn't like me, for whatever i done for him. I believed that TIME WILL TELL. TIME WILL PROVE THAT HE WILL BEGIN TO LIKE ME.That was running away from the truth,sad to say.

The second time i told him subtly that i still like him, i choose the easy way out. Send SMS. Stupidest thing to do, and easiest way out, because i get him to know that i still like him, and not feeling rejected because i KNEW he dunno how to react (he wouldn't reply lah!duh!)

The third time, which is the most recent, i met him to want to know the truth, right in front of him, face to face. He told me and i accept it. I didn't feel rejected this time, but freed. We even chat and laugh right after he told me he doesn't like me! This is the example shown by the bunch of keys. I still do like him, i accept that i have this issue and let God grace me. i can face him normally and not run away anymore. I feel at ease when i am with him and not feel that hateful rejection feeling that i am rejected 3 times BY THE SAME GUY!! ahhaAAH~~*

Damn i am proud of myself. I can say that i am SLIGHTLY more open to guys now...maybe the guy in my office can make it, compared to some guys introdued by my girlfriends.. My standards is really high after checking out some guys recently.. i look for pple with good fengshui (no need to be too rich now, but must have determination and perseverance to stay tough in doing biz), like Arthur Yap and Nicholas Chia combined + Wu zun's looks. ahhaAAHa~~*

If got good lobang for such guys (got gf also can!! Not married can liao.hahaAH~*), just let me know! ;)