Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Declaration

After talking to Lin for 1hr 23mins on the phone (now 12:52am), i decided that i shall make the move, for the 3rd time and the last time, to declare my liking for him (realised that i din say "love" for him? i'm scared of committment too!!)

O'right...declare my love for him. To true love. If he turns me down again, i must commit myself to finding true love and not look back. I shall go for The Dating Loft's session on 14 Feb 2008!! 6 singles' meeting session and 12 private datings!!!

You know, the proudest thing i ever do, most daring and courageous stuff i ever did, was to tell someone that i like him. I can be a coward doing presentations, but telling or chasing someone, THAT i can do. However, to do it AND commit to loving him for my lifetime (of course i started it wanting it to last a lifetime!!).. its tough. But i still want to do it, this time ard... either commit, or move on.

Times are running out, towards the cut off date on 12 Dec for the franchise trading biz, but i just find myself unable to fully commit to work if i can't get my heart settled. I want to get things done and know how's he doing, whether he's getting on well out there...I want to commit to both my work and true love. If things works out, time can be planned and managed. If committment isn't promised...i guess..i wouldn't be able to do well in either biz or true love... I sincerely do think that both things are linked. Yah..whatever.

So this weekend is the Ultimum. Wish me love. :)