Thursday, November 22, 2007

HERO!!!

I won a contest!! A pair of movie preview tickets to HERO!! And guess who i went with? hehe...no one knows... ;)

That show was simply awesome.. haha, although he doesn't quite understand how the story flows (because they were speaking Japanese all the time! sometimes got spanish, got korea also!!) Overall, its a good show to catch. ;) The company is even better. Our 2nd movie together. Better this time round. Don't tell him u all saw this posting! Its a public secret!! (doubt that he ever reads blogs..IT idiot..ahah~)


We had Subway Veggie Delite for dinner, with 3 cookies, 2 cups of ice lemon teas and it was quite filling. Throughout the movie, it felt it is quite the same as the drama serial "Hero" itself. Quite memorable, because it was one of my favourite TV serials in my sec sch days. =) hahAHa~* Oh..my hero..haha~*


There's the female lead, who waited(although she denys..) 6 years for the male lead! I wonder i will ever wait that long..and coincidentally, i'll calculated a few days back that, according to what-so-ever info i heard from last time, human relationship feelings for another partner starts to ... "subside",due to some hormones..dunno what lah.. after a couple of years.Somemore mine is one-sided!! HaizZz....I think mine is 3 years maximum. 2 years passed already. Left 1 more year... haha~* I want my other half by next Valentines' day!!! Hope my dream comes true. =)


Anyway, nowadays very busy..with tons of work @ citibank. Its the physical tireness straining after work. PLUS Arthur Yap's in the picture!! Franchise Trading Model!! A model that totally excites me! Gets my adrenalin pumping to aim for my monthly goals!!! Man...i'll be busy doing activities, so may not be updating the blog for sometime.. so hahAHA~~ i'll do when i have the time to. ;)