Saturday, September 29, 2007

转角遇到爱 Corner with Love Part II

Oh my...i think i am experiencing the 转角遇到爱 character's silly behaviours. Did i watch too much drama?? No i didn't...i just watch an hour per day leh...but...i was so silly... kept wanting to piss pple off... especially him, again.

I was very happy today! Wore my best footwear, favourite yellow jacket, very comfy @ work. =) All my mind was looking forward to a good dinner after a week-long work. We went to The Soup Spoon at Raffles City.


Had good mushroom soup meal and a good chat. Tammy, as specially invited friend (she seldom hang out with us. haha~~*) and we both had mushroom soup and it made us very full. ;) Great dinner option for ladies who doesn't like high carbo meals, because they have soups like pumpkin and tomatoe as well (i'm vegetarian and proud of it =D ). Everything was good, with Tammy along =)!! However, i started to get very razor-sharp with my words, bent on bring "someone" down with my evil mouth. He was rather on the sweet talking mode with Tammy ard, which i kept shooting him down for. That's for the "respect" he gave me when I AM around.

Now i know how guys treat ladies who are too 熟 with them liao... its like a marriage going stale. Take a courtship for example. Before knowing u too well, they tend to sweet-talk, take efforts to take care of ur needs. HOWEVER, after marriage, they start to take u for granted. 太熟了! stupid reason... How does real lasting marriages work? Must find out from Nicholas chia (successful pple with over 28 yrs of marriage!)..hahahaaHA~*

Even when we went to for desert @ an Italian cafe, Menontti, behind Raffles City ( i swear by its heavenly hot chocolate!! so nice!!), things didn't work out too well. I just feel the 'Hot chocolate classic' i always loved, tasted normal this time. There's no sweetness in it. Even the 'Soriatti' and 'Chocolate mousse' desert i loved 'oh-so-dearly', looked bad. =( Deep corner of my heart, i think he feels a "teeny-weeny tiny little bit" sad that i treat him this way(dunno whether true or not,just a wild guess)... i didn't mean to... I just felt that its all my fault for making him feel bad... dunno whether he sees this..but, i dunno how to say it "i'm sorry"...


I finally understand why the couple in the drama always argue like that..I tot they were being silly, until i felt it myself. It's so uncontrollable!! I just treat pple closer to me badly.. =( Hope he is happier now.. He looks exhausted under the toll of his work, but its really nice to see him so bubbly just now. =)


*Anyway, Menontti, the Italian cafe is a great place for a weekend chillout!! Their deserts are at half price after 10pm!!! So, do drop by after dinner to chill on weekends! Awesome place for afforable good deserts. ;)