Monday, May 25, 2009

Paranoid...

Had a terrible dream last night...
Ended at 6.15am when i was awaken by the alarm clock...
When i went back to sleep, another similar dream attacked me...
I'm guessing its the devils playing afool with my dreams..
But then again, i provided them the opportunity to attack me...

The RCIA process is in such a way, that in this 22 months process, our status changes from Inquirier ==> Catechumens ==> Elects ==> Neophytes (Newly Baptised Catholics, lasting a year)==> Catholics!
The RCIA have told me that when we become Elects (about 1 month away from being baptised), alot of strange, weird things will happen. The people in my Alpha group told me that when they were elects, all had different experiences.. My soon-to-be Godpa, Jeffrey, kena strange scratches all over his body, like cat scratches..My soon-to-be Godma, Carol, had bad relationships with her family...started quarreling, etc. It always happens to Elects.. that's really a test to these people..that's why some people didn't get baptised at the VERY last min because they were so afraid..

Anyway, i dreamt that i was to attend my ex boyfriend's wedding... *sad sad*

I couldn't see the bride's face...it was a small simple very Chinese function..i was on my own, No Mitchell, No Neil around, ... I was so sad that i run out of the function room..

It was a familiar feeling..when my best girlfriend in sec sch was together with Anthony(we were childish back then..).. The sourish feel in the heart... And he came chasing out to explain why he got married, said that i hated him in the emails i've sent to him, so he got back with his previous ex girlfriend.. And i tried to explain that i didn't hate him at all..blar blar blar...and then....

He pulled out his cigarette box, lit one up, placed one cigarette into my hands (signalling me to smoke with him), grabbed both my wrist and said, "So...do you want me to go away with you?"..

SUDDENLY, Father Terence appeared on my left!!!!
(This is really Father Terence!!)

He said to me, " He is already married, do not go with him. Thou must not commit adultery.."

And my alarm clock rang...


This dream is sooOOOOoOoO frightening...

I think this is the last thing i ever want to happen...
If he ever gets married, i will doubt that i will attend. I will run far far away, go to Vatican and stay for awhile before coming back to Singapore..

This dream is also not reflective of Anthony in real life.. He will NEVER ask me to lit up a cigarette, will never ask me to smoke with him! So i was suspecting that the devils are playing with my minds when i am weak...(when i am missing him sometimes...BUT i'm ok ah..don't come asking me how i am..) ..

And God, Jesus or the Holy Spirit within, came in the form of Father Terence to assist me! hahHAa~~* God knows that i really treat Father Terence as a great mentor in life.

I forgot my second dream already by now..but it wasn't as terrifying as the first..

HaizzZz~
4 Years and 3 Months from now, August 2013, will i really get married?
Where's the man?
I'm really looking forward to form the family group in church with my current facilitators and RCIA group mates..all the kids can play and have fun together while the parents slack around, relax by the pool having bbq..

- God will send that special someone forward in His Time...Lord. let it be according to your way, and not my way..

Amen! =)