Sunday, October 21, 2007

Cynthia's 24th Birthday

This year Oct 13th was Cynthia's Birthday and she turned 24! And we went to Lao Di Fang, a Vegetarian restuarant at Apollo Centre to have dinner (we always loved the food @ Lao Di Fang!!) i really missed having a full gathering...so long..aaahaAHhaH~~* Pple there were: Cynthia, KL, James, Ming Jian, WeiJie, WeiLin, Gavin, Me and special guest...Wilson!! He's quite a fun guy and will definitely remember him for the next one. Pin couldn't make it, but hers will not be forgotten..(coming 31st October!) =)

We walked by Central© just above Clark Quay MRT station and towards Clark quay and settled at Coffee club and here's Cynthia's cake....

A gigantic mudpie!!! Definitely worth the money and needs at least 3 pple to finish!! (That was KL's desert lah...ahhaaAH~)

We didn't prepare a cake, so this is a make-do version lah. ;) And this is Cynthia's new hairdo, so dolly...

Anyway, we went on to catch a midnight show @ Grand Cathay, Resident Evil: Extinction. Cynthia was quite...hmm..horrified during the movie. ahaAHAa~~* So funny when she scream beside me.

.......... Cynthia's Past Birthday!!!
I can still remember Cynthia's 22nd Birthday, where our whole team gathered @ Swensen at Marina Square. Had a great time back then too. ;) Cynthia's 23rd was singing at KTV after dinner... My memories quite good at remembering pple's birthday events. :)

Since planning for this yr's bday wasn't too well-planned, i'll make my wish list for next yr's here now!! hahaAH~~*

The standard SOP....

  • Dinner @ Lao Di Fang Vegetarian Restaurant or Ling Zhi Vegetarian Restaurant or Indinine Cafe!!
  • I don't mind a movie to relax...(provided there's good movies then)

But...

  • No KTV after dinner!!!! Too standard...and i think the guys dun really enjoy that....
  • I don't mind a afternoon trip to Sentosa or ECP for a good cycle and go bowling after that! (These are things which are nice and simple, but dun have the luxury time to do...)
  • I'm actually hoping for an overseas trip! (But without friends along i wouldn't go...)
  • I'm actually quite onz about chilling out @ a games cafe like Settler's place! hahaAH~*
  • Last but not least.... i still want the same old friends around with me for my next birthday. ;) ( I still do love my family also, alright?! :P )