Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Weekends!!! =D

Looking forward to this weekend especially!!!

Just got my pay earlier than expected! First pay! and its more than what i have expected!
What i expected was just my gross pay! I didn't expect the allowance!! Quite generous of MOE.. hehe~ :)

Looking forward to the BBQ for JJAM group, my sec school gang... been missing them.. so, i'm gonna get draught beer and drink to my hearts content! *hehe* Just discovered beer can taste better than red wine, sometimes.. :P

And looking forward to WeiLin's wedding... Sorry dear, i can't be your bride's maid that day, because I CANNOT skip school lessons! Exams are coming.... so sad... but i can be there by mid day. =D

What else? Exams!! This is 7th week, next week is Common test... 3 more weeks to Sept holidays, and then 4 more weeks to exams! hehe..than mid Oct will be FREEDOM FOR ME!!! woohoo!! =D

And i wanna spend more time doing my prayers for my loved ones as well...maybe can start registering for driving lessons as well.. =) Planning to get a car within 3 years time... when my finances are good.. hehe~

I pray for more gatherings...especially with JJAM group...really miss them..especially my love...

OH well...God's will be done.

Amen.