Sunday, January 13, 2008

12 Jan 2008...Sakei Sushi and KTV!!~~

Long time never sit down, relax and have a good meal with "family". :)

I really regard these bunch of pple in GSS as family, cos we've been through thick and thin to what we have become today. (And i miss James...)

Life is not just a path after University life, but there's a CHOICE to make, whether i want to continue my stuck-up routine job, or dare to venture, accept challenges there is to come with Franchise Trading

Arthur Yap, our new mentor and coach, taught us this philosophy... "It is easy to die...WAnting to die is easy. You know what the challenge is? It is to DARE to LIVE." I will explain this philosophy later in my blogs.


This philosophy in life let me realise what i am facing right now. I KNOW there is a path for me, do business in WBG and succeed in it, OR die. No other choice. This is very clear to me. I hate jobs, corporate jobs. I hate routine. I hate even marrying a guy who can support me and i will feel useless. I hate under the control of pple over my life. I hate working in a company i have no feelings for. Either i do biz, OR i die.

It is PRECISELY because i know this WBG can bring me what i want. If i don't do it, I AM STUPID. REAL STUPID and i shall DIE if i don't succeed in it. If i never know, i might just have a good job and go on with normal life. But now, no. I must succeed, or I will die. No other choice. Dying is easy. DARE to LIVE. This is my interpretation.


Anyway, today we went office for coaching and after that, we went Sakei Sushi to makan, with KL, MingJian and Weijie. And i took a photo of both KL and Mingjian with my new phone!! Samsung G600!! ;)
I do love this phone, but if u ask me friends or material stuffs, FRIENDS still come first. I think i will get a new phone if i have more money, not feeling happy without my friends these days...

I took a shot of KL and Mingjian with it!! Hmm....first time go Sakei sushi with them leh~ ;) Felt happier and blessed now. =) I shall plan more stuffs for later months, febuary, march, april, so i wouldn't feel deprived of time with close friends. Something to look forward to!!
We walked around in Plaza Singapura and walk walk walk....till we reached.....Starhub shop! And Here KL, standing and looking at the billboard at Starhub...He got his eyes on Nokia 6500 slider phone... Kok Leong Premier 31 Jan 2008!! And he will get his phone!! Jia you!!~~*

After leaving PS, i went over to Causeway point because Eepin gave our team a treat for our accomplishments for the first 2 months in FTM. KTV on her treat!!!! Fully paid by her! And both JiehHong and me got a gift from her.... He gets dunno how much ang bao, and i got quite an "expensive toy" from her... a red Titus watch. And i really love it. Thanks Pin... she must really earned quite a bit.. A gratitute gift from her, she said. To have been through all the quarrels, the laughters, and thick and the thin...yup~ ;)


Will hold a Chalet this March somewhere in Singapore! To pay gratitude to all who have worked hard for FTM and i'll invite alot of friends over also! First time i celebrate birthday and annoucing to the WORLD. ahhaaAHA~~* Miss ya guys and Let's work hard together for the next running in FTM!!! Franchise Trading ROX!!!!