Saturday, August 25, 2007

吴尊 Wu Zun look-alike??

Wow... i think my dream board really works!!!! haaAHaAHAaha~~*`~**~~*

I have quite a number of "Wu Zun" photos alongside Ella on my desk, on my photoframes...and i have it in my wallet as well! Quite embarassing for having one at my age now... but i really want it to be just a dream card. haha~~*

Recently, i just started work at Citibank, millenia tower. And, it was only a few days after work that i realised that, there's a young lad, ard 26yrs old..who has this "Wu Zun" hairstyle!! + he's not too bad looking after all!! :) Not too sure whether he is attached or not..haha~* he seems like a very hardworking person, very independent and understanding guy, hope to know him more...

Too bad he isn't vegetarian...haha~ anyway, there's more motivation to work in Citibank le. haha~* I realised that getting to know more guys outside my social circle really works in helping me get rid of the.."thinking-of-the-same-guy" mindset.. i deserve more. I shall love myself more. haha~* :)

Wu Zun 吴尊 in a smart business-wear attending the opening of his gym club in Brunei..
I simply love his hind view... i always love to look at "his" back view as well...~